Famous visitors to Salisbury Snooker Club
Over the years many top players and celebrities have visited the Club and played on our tables:
- Jack Karnehm – Billiards player and snooker commentator who opened the Club in 1985
- Ronnie O’Sullivan – played at the club as a junior and also to practice before an exhibition match in Salisbury with Jimmy White
- Steve Davis – practising before an exhibition at the Red Lion where he made a 147
- Stephen Hendry – at the age of 17 before playing Willie Thorne at the City Hall
- Michael Ferreira – 4 times World Billiards Champion
- Joel ‘big bird’ Garner – West Indian Cricketer in his testimonial year.